Calgary Oil & Gas Regulatory and Standards Compliance Day 2023
Date: January 18th, 2023
Join us on January 18th, 2023 at the Wildrose North Conference Room of Sheraton Eau Claire at 255 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary, AB T2P 5C2 in Downtown Calgary, AB for a day of discussion, learning and exchange on compliance issues in the Oil & Gas sector. This one day event is open to all in-house compliance, environmental, safety, legal and other industry professionals who work in compliance.
Please note, the event is not open to service providers or consultants.
Oil & Gas 1 Day Conference Agenda is available here.
ECO Canada Impact Awards – January 19th, 2023
Jonathan Brun, President of Nimonik inc., will participate in a panel on inter-generational work challenges and opportunities. Registration is here.
Past EHS Conferences
- Calgary Regulatory and Compliance Cocktail – Calgary, October 2022
- Auditing Association of Canada – Nova Scotia, September 2022
- Compliance Week – Washington D.C., May 2022
- EHS China Workshop by Nimonik – Shanghai, China, December 19th 2019
- NAEM EHS Management Forum – Toronto, Canada October 2019
- NAEM EHS Operational Excellence Workshop, Pittsburgh, May 14-16, 2019
- EHS China Workshop by Nimonik- Shanghai, China, March 09, 2018
- Century 3 EHS Forum, Shanghai, China- November 17, 2017
- ECO Canada Sustainability Awards – September 2017
- AIAG Quality Summit, Detroit, September 18th, 2017
- ASSE, Denver, Colorado, U.S.
- Partners in Prevention, May 2017, Toronto, Canada
- Health and Safety Services, Nova Scotia, April 2017