Extract and Organize Obligations from Permits, Contracts, etc. – July 8th at 10 AM EST
All organizations have obligations from a variety of sources – regulations, codes, standards and internal documents.
Too often organizations invest time and resources in obtaining government permits, creating internal policies and creating stakeholder engagements, but then fail to manage this information effectively. There is no point in creating obligations if they stay in documents no one reads.
Nimonik now offers a service to extract your requirements and obligations from any document and then manage it in an easy to use tool. To learn more about this innovative service that will improve your organization’s resilience, sign up to this webinar.
NimonikApp Product Trainings
EHS & Quality Webinar Recordings
- How merge two environmental management systems into one – Case study with Glencore Sudbury
- Webinar & Challenge 2021: Internal Obligations Management Best Practices
- ISO 19600 Section 4.5 – Identification of Obligations and Evaluation of Compliance Risk
- Biological Threat Webinar – COVID in the Workplace
- Preparing for Post COVID-19 – Risk, Compliance and More
- How-to Identify EHS Regulatory Requirements
- Comprehensive Compliance Workshop
- ISO 19600 – Compliance Management System Guidelines
- Continuous compliance – Embed compliance throughout your operations
- The not so hidden costs of non-compliance
- The four key types of EHS regulations and how to comply
- Comprehensive compliance – Taming the compliance beast
- ISO 45001 (Health & Safety Management System) – Fundamentals and Requirements for Auditing and Legal Compliance
- Legal Compliance challenges in the Oil & Gas Industry
- ISO 14001 Fundamentals
- Taking the Stress out of Your Quality Management System
- Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring and Assessment
- Electronics Recycling: Operational Challenges, Solutions, Trends
- Mastering IATF 16949: 2016-The Universally Accepted Standard for Automotive Quality Management System
- Chinese EHS Trends: Improve your Organization’s Operations in China
- Internal Audit Best Practices for Safety, Environment, and Quality Audits
- Rack Safety & Compliance
- Great ISO 14001 Legal Registers, What do They Look Like?
- The Link Between Risk Management, Critical Controls, and Auditing
- Lessons Learned in Mobile EHS Auditing
- New Rules Coming for Generators of Hazardous Waste in the US