Stay up-to-date with outdoor and indoor air quality and monitoring trends.
Webinar will cover:
- legislation governing air quality in the U.S. and Europe;
- how the air quality compares in the two regions;
- basics of the major pollutants and main industrial sources;
- outdoor air quality assessment by industry;
- indoor air quality assessment; and
- how to choose an air monitoring device.
Who should attend:
- managers responsible for air emissions compliance;
- Environmental Health & Safety personnel; and
- anyone responsible for indoor and outdoor air quality; cities, municipalities, organizations.
Why you should attend:
- air monitoring regulations are getting stricter; and
- stay ahead of the compliance curve.
2. Nimonik Auditing App Demonstration
An auditor’s time is valuable. Auditing with pen & paper or Excel is laborious and leaves scope for many errors. These archaic tools waste auditor’s time in unproductive tasks like report writing and hinder him/her in achieving complete compliance.
Software, the best tool for auditors to ensure accuracy, is either expensive or complicated.
Nimonik understands an auditor’s job first-hand and has designed a mobile and a web app keeping the above challenges in mind. An app that is as efficient as user-friendly.
We invite you to contact us anytime for Nimonik App’s demonstration to witness the efficiency it can bring to your business.
We will give you a detailed, step-by-step demonstration of Nimonik Auditing App’s intelligent features (web as well as mobile).
By end of the demonstration you will realize how much easier, quicker, efficient and cost effective it is to audit with Nimonik compared to auditing with any other app or the age-old pen, paper, and Excel.
We recommend organizations to not purchase an EHS software without making the users try it first. That’s why we offer a 20-day free trial account where you can invite as many users to try our auditing app.
Anytime: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend:
Any EHS and Quality professional who audits with pen and paper or expensive, tiresome software
Some of the features that will be demonstrated are:
- Choosing Nimonik’s auditing template or uploading your company template
- Initiating an audit
- Capturing pictures and dictating notes
- Issuing corrective actions to responsible people with dates
- Assessing effectiveness of corrective actions
- Attaching media files
- Continuing an audit from web to mobile and vice versa
- Signing and customizing the audit report
- Scheduling audits
- The many different reports for a complete facility compliance analysis
- ….and much more
Past EHS & Quality Webinar Recordings
- Electronics Recycling: Operational Challenges, Solutions, Trends
- Mastering IATF 16949: 2016-The Universally Accepted Standard for Automotive Quality Management System
- Chinese EHS Trends: Improve your Organization’s Operations in China
- Internal Audit Best Practices for Safety, Environment, and Quality Audits
- Rack Safety & Compliance
- Great ISO 14001 Legal Registers, What do They Look Like?
- The Link Between Risk Management, Critical Controls, and Auditing
- Lessons Learned in Mobile EHS Auditing
- New Rules Coming for Generators of Hazardous Waste in the US
Electronic recyclers are experiencing demands that are difficult to meet in today’s ever-changing regulatory environment.
To help, Nimonik invited Ronald Lepore, a former RQO auditor, to discuss:
1- Common non-conformances during government and certification audits
2- Operational bottlenecks and best practices; with case studies
3- How to adapt to the changing trends
Mastering IATF 16949: 2016
The universally accepted standard for automotive quality management system
It is time for every quality professional in the auto industry to get up to speed on the new standard for Quality Management System—the IATF 16949: 2016 as after September 2017, the old ISO/TS 16949 standard or certification will no longer be valid.
To help quality professionals get a complete understanding of the new IATF QMS standard, Nimonik conducted a webinar in collaboration with the McDae Group who specialize in the IATF 16949: 2016 certification and its effective implementation.
1. Overview of IATF 16949: 2016
2. The relationship between IATF 16949: 2016 and the ISO 9001: 2015
3. The documentation structure of the IATF 16949: 2016
4. Effective implementation of IATF 16949: 2016
English: Wednesday, June 28th, 2017, at 10AM-11AM ET
Mandarin: Thursday, June 29th, 2017, at 10AM-11AM CST
As China is becoming the world’s manufacturing capital, attracting business from the West, its government is getting stricter than ever before with EHS regulation and compliance. Revised Chinese law sets no limits on the fines imposed on polluters and a new environmental law is slowly coming into force and being applied.
This webinar covers:
- Overview of EHS laws and standards in China
- Challenges to ensuring compliance especially for foreign businesses
- Best Practices to meet compliance obligations and stay ahead of the curve
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017, 11AM-12PM ET.
Nimonik has seen a wide variety of internal Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) audit programs. They seem to come in all shapes and sizes! Each company tends to focus on different risks and controls.
Whether your organization is conformant to ISO 19011 or another internal audit standard, re-focusing your internal audit program on your risks, controls, and operational reality is a key driver for operational excellence.
Tuesday, November 15th, 2016, 11AM-12PM ET.
Pallet racks are present in virtually all workplaces, and several lives are lost annually due to racking failures. CSA A344 user guide is about to be released and that is welcomed news for users of rack that want to ensure their racks are being inspected and maintained to the latest standards. The A344 user guide was first published in 2005 more than 10 years ago, so the latest edition will be considerably revised. The 2016 edition will have provisions that largely cover the same requirements of the previous edition, plus those in the European and American user guides (EN15635 and Considerations For Planning And Use of Industrial Steel Storage Racks).
The webinar covers subjects such as basic structural theory, safe loading practices, guarding, inspection and repair. The primary topic is the inspection of rack, and the latest practices.
Tuesday, August 9th, 2016, 11AM-12PM EDT.
Nimonik has seen hundreds of ISO 14001 Legal Registers and they seem to come in all shapes and sizes. Whether your organization is ISO 14001:2015, ISO 14001: 2004 or even if you simply “follow” the standard, building a proper Legal Register or Legal Profile for your organization can be a big help for compliance.
A great Legal Register allows you to quickly understand which laws, regulations, and standards apply to you and how. It will help you define audit scopes, conduct training and point you in the right direction when regulatory change comes your way.
This webinar walks you through the dos and don’ts of building a great register and ensuring it stays relevant for your organization over time.
Wednesday, July 6th, 2016, 2PM-3PM ET.
Nimonik partner and owner of Management Horizons, John Wolfe, speaks on the linkage between operational risk management, critical controls and governance; which should include periodic audits and assessments. Once companies have covered off baseline regulatory compliance, they must embark on a journey to reach operational excellence. Mr. Wolfe explains how leading companies utilize their risk management business process to identify their biggest risks and associated critical controls, and then utilize various assurance processes such as audits and assessments to assure the efficacy of these controls.
Tuesday, July 21st, 2016
Smartphones and tablets are becoming commonplace in our offices. With this new technology, it is possible to improve efficiency during an audit, allowing more audits to be conducted with fewer resources. There are opportunities and pitfalls that all companies should be aware of before embarking on a mobile software project.
This webinar covers lessons learned at L’Oréal, FedEx and Grupo Bimbo about deploying mobile technology and conducting compliance audits in the workplace.
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Nimonik’s regulatory analyst Sara Lipson gives an overview of the USEPA’s proposed rule on hazardous waste generator improvements. These changes could affect as much as 550,000 entities that generate hazardous waste across the country, in all major industrial sectors.
This webinar gives you the information you need to understand
- How hazardous waste is regulated in the U.S.;
- What people who produce hazardous waste need to do with it; and
- What’s going to happen to the hazardous waste generator rules.