Comprehensive Compliance Workshop Register Here
This two hour workshop will help you build your Compliance Program for 2020 and beyond.
Walk away from this workshop with a:
- A personalized 7 Step Framework for ensuring Comprehensive Compliance in your organization (Workbook to be provided)
- A list of questions to ask your colleagues to improve their compliance programs and integrate into your global compliance program
- An evaluation of your current tools and vendors that are helping or hindering your compliance efforts
Follow along with us to complete a Compliance Workbook, select participants will be invited to share their situation and challenges. Leave with a framework to improve your compliance based on ISO 19600 guidelines and Nimonik recommended best practices for Comprehensive Compliance.
Webinar will be recorded and shared with registrants, to receive a copy, please register for the webinar. Attendance and following along with the host will be a critical part of your Compliance success.
EHS & Quality Webinar Recordings
- ISO 19600 – Compliance Management System Guidelines
- Continuous compliance – Embed compliance throughout your operations
- The not so hidden costs of non-compliance
- The four key types of EHS regulations and how to comply
- Comprehensive compliance – Taming the compliance beast
- ISO 45001 (Health & Safety Management System) – Fundamentals and Requirements for Auditing and Legal Compliance
- Legal Compliance challenges in the Oil & Gas Industry
- ISO 14001 Fundamentals
- Taking the Stress out of Your Quality Management System
- Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring and Assessment
- Electronics Recycling: Operational Challenges, Solutions, Trends
- Mastering IATF 16949: 2016-The Universally Accepted Standard for Automotive Quality Management System
- Chinese EHS Trends: Improve your Organization’s Operations in China
- Internal Audit Best Practices for Safety, Environment, and Quality Audits
- Rack Safety & Compliance
- Great ISO 14001 Legal Registers, What do They Look Like?
- The Link Between Risk Management, Critical Controls, and Auditing
- Lessons Learned in Mobile EHS Auditing
- New Rules Coming for Generators of Hazardous Waste in the US
In this webinar we discuss the key steps to embed compliance in your processes. You will walk away with a toolkit on how to achieve continuous compliance across your operations.
In this session, Jonathan Brun discusses the role non-compliance played in the 10 recent industrial disasters in developed nations.
In this session, Jonathan Brun discusses the four key types of EHS regulations – Macro-means, Macro-Ends, Micro-Means, Micro-Ends with concrete examples of each and best practices on how to comply.
In this session Jonathan Brun discusses a 7-step framework to achieve comprehensive compliance beginning with identifying the applicable regulations and laws down to corrective action and improvements.
ISO 45001 (Health & Safety Management System) – Fundamentals and Requirements for Auditing and Legal Compliance
In this session, Abby Ferri and Greg Zigulis, a certified ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 auditor discusses the requirements of the new Health and Safety Management System standard, the ISO 45001:2018. They also touch upon the benefits and implementation best practices.
In this panel discussion, Kate Page of TransCanada and Jessica Tran of Trans Mountain Corporation share insights on how the regulatory compliance program at their organizations has evolved with time, the hurdles they faced, and some best practices to achieve thorough legal compliance.
In this session, Tanya Broadfield explores some of the fundamental elements of an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System from environmental aspects and internal audits to compliance beyond regulatory requirements. You will learn practical tips for meeting standard requirements in real world settings.
In this webinar, Michael Wolfe shares real-life QMS stories and provide you with practical tips to easily tackle the most difficult portions of a Quality Management System. The webinar will provide practical tips to effectively create, implement, maintain, and improve a Quality Management System.
In this webinar, indoor and outdoor air quality experts, Malak Rizk and Jean-Philippe Monfet provide a brief overview of the state of air quality in the US and the EU and then discuss ways to measure indoor and outdoor air pollutants and EPA recommended factors to keep in mind when choosing an air monitoring device.
Electronic recyclers are experiencing demands that are difficult to meet in today’s ever-changing regulatory environment.
To help, Nimonik invited Ronald Lepore, a former RQO auditor, to discuss:
1- Common non-conformances during government and certification audits
2- Operational bottlenecks and best practices; with case studies
3- How to adapt to the changing trends
Mastering IATF 16949: 2016
The universally accepted standard for automotive quality management system
It is time for every quality professional in the auto industry to get up to speed on the new standard for Quality Management System—the IATF 16949: 2016 as after September 2017, the old ISO/TS 16949 standard or certification will no longer be valid.
To help quality professionals get a complete understanding of the new IATF QMS standard, Nimonik conducted a webinar in collaboration with the McDae Group who specialize in the IATF 16949: 2016 certification and its effective implementation.
1. Overview of IATF 16949: 2016
2. The relationship between IATF 16949: 2016 and the ISO 9001: 2015
3. The documentation structure of the IATF 16949: 2016
4. Effective implementation of IATF 16949: 2016
English: Wednesday, June 28th
Mandarin: Thursday, June 29th
As China is becoming the world’s manufacturing capital, attracting business from the West, its government is getting stricter than ever before with EHS regulation and compliance. Revised Chinese law sets no limits on the fines imposed on polluters and a new environmental law is slowly coming into force and being applied.
This webinar covers:
- Overview of EHS laws and standards in China
- Challenges to ensuring compliance especially for foreign businesses
- Best Practices to meet compliance obligations and stay ahead of the curve
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
Nimonik has seen a wide variety of internal Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) audit programs. They seem to come in all shapes and sizes! Each company tends to focus on different risks and controls.
Whether your organization is conformant to ISO 19011 or another internal audit standard, re-focusing your internal audit program on your risks, controls, and operational reality is a key driver for operational excellence.
Tuesday, November 15th, 2016
Pallet racks are present in virtually all workplaces, and several lives are lost annually due to racking failures. CSA A344 user guide is about to be released and that is welcomed news for users of rack that want to ensure their racks are being inspected and maintained to the latest standards. The A344 user guide was first published in 2005 more than 10 years ago, so the latest edition will be considerably revised. The 2016 edition will have provisions that largely cover the same requirements of the previous edition, plus those in the European and American user guides (EN15635 and Considerations For Planning And Use of Industrial Steel Storage Racks).
The webinar covers subjects such as basic structural theory, safe loading practices, guarding, inspection and repair. The primary topic is the inspection of rack, and the latest practices.
Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Nimonik has seen hundreds of ISO 14001 Legal Registers and they seem to come in all shapes and sizes. Whether your organization is ISO 14001:2015, ISO 14001: 2004 or even if you simply “follow” the standard, building a proper Legal Register or Legal Profile for your organization can be a big help for compliance.
A great Legal Register allows you to quickly understand which laws, regulations, and standards apply to you and how. It will help you define audit scopes, conduct training and point you in the right direction when regulatory change comes your way.
This webinar walks you through the dos and don’ts of building a great register and ensuring it stays relevant for your organization over time.
Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
Nimonik partner and owner of Management Horizons, John Wolfe, speaks on the linkage between operational risk management, critical controls and governance; which should include periodic audits and assessments. Once companies have covered off baseline regulatory compliance, they must embark on a journey to reach operational excellence. Mr. Wolfe explains how leading companies utilize their risk management business process to identify their biggest risks and associated critical controls, and then utilize various assurance processes such as audits and assessments to assure the efficacy of these controls.
Tuesday, July 21st, 2016
Smartphones and tablets are becoming commonplace in our offices. With this new technology, it is possible to improve efficiency during an audit, allowing more audits to be conducted with fewer resources. There are opportunities and pitfalls that all companies should be aware of before embarking on a mobile software project.
This webinar covers lessons learned at L’Oréal, FedEx and Grupo Bimbo about deploying mobile technology and conducting compliance audits in the workplace.
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Nimonik’s regulatory analyst Sara Lipson gives an overview of the USEPA’s proposed rule on hazardous waste generator improvements. These changes could affect as much as 550,000 entities that generate hazardous waste across the country, in all major industrial sectors.
This webinar gives you the information you need to understand
- How hazardous waste is regulated in the U.S.;
- What people who produce hazardous waste need to do with it; and
- What’s going to happen to the hazardous waste generator rules.