The Oil and Gas industry is critical to the economy, but it comes with a high-risk operational profile and is therefore highly regulated. Upstream, downstream and midstream operations are constantly coming under increased scrutiny regarding compliance issues – from environmental, to cybersecurity and occupational health and safety.
While a checklist or audit program is not a magical solution, Nimonik believes a rigorous checklist can be an effective and powerful tool to minimize the risk and ensure regulatory compliance. Nimonik works with over 25 Oil & Gas companies around the world and will soon organize a compliance workshop in Calgary, AB, Canada for Oil & Gas companies on January 18th, 2023.
Please find selected Oil and Gas checklists that are freely available on the Nimonik compliance auditing platform. These oil & gas checklists can be used on Nimonik’s web or mobile App to conduct audits and generate instant reports complete with graphs, pictures, company logo and much more.
- PHMSA Underground Natural Gas Storage – Rule and FAQs Checklist
- API RP 54 Checklist – Oil and Gas Well Drilling and Servicing Operations and Procedures Practice
- API RP 67 Checklist – Recommended Practice for Oilfield Explosives Safety
- API RP 74 Checklist – Recommended Practice for Occupational Safety for Onshore Oil and Gas Production Operations
- API RP 76 Checklist – Contractor Safety Management for Oil and Gas Drilling and Production Operations
If you need help implementing a Comprehensive Compliance program for your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org of at +1-888-608-751