Nimonik’s EHS compliance management software offers a variety of affordable packages to improve your compliance program, monitor regulations and conduct audits and inspections.
Nimonik prices its services based on the headcount of the organization or the part of the organization that uses the Nimonik platform. This pricing allows us to offer all of our customers:
- Unlimited users
- Access to the regulatory data they need
- Various software modules at affordable prices
- Flexible pricing based on the size of your organization
- Reporting tools for compliance and audit performance
Pricing is broken down for the following software modules:
- Audit module (starts at $300 per year)
- Newsletter module (starts at $500 per year)
- Library access (starts at $500 per year)
- Registers of applicable documents (starts at $800 per year)
- Registers of applicable obligations/requirements (starts at $800 per year)
- Custom fields to link risk rankings, controls and documents to applicable documents and obligations (starts at $500 per year)
- Action and task management to assign compliance tasks (starts at $500 per year)
Implementation and training modules are available
- Implementation with support for writing internal procedures for your organization
- Quarterly reviews with compliance experts
- Ongoing corporate support
Additional software functionality is available, such as:
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- API Access
- Dedicated servers
Do you have a free trial available for testing?
Yes! Try the Nimonik regulatory and standards compliance software by contacting us and creating a 20-day free trial account.
What is the typical deployment time for Nimonik?
Nimonik’s EHS software and mobile auditing application can be deployed in as little as 24 hours! Depending on your needs an implementation can last from a few hours to a few months. Browse our health and safety case studies to learn more about the real deployment time.
Do you offer discounts?
Nimonik offers discounts for large accounts or customers who commit to multi-year agreements. Contact us for more information.