Come work with an international team of experts building the world’s largest set of regulatory data to keep the world safe and green. Nimonik is growing and needs an EHS Regulatory Content Project Manager who loves technology and data management!
Do you know the perfect candidate? Receive $1000 if we hire someone you recommend.
EHS Regulatory Content Project Manager
First selected candidate
Position Start Date
As soon possible
Montral, Shanghai or Remote
30-70k CAD depending on location and experience
Job Description Summary
Create custom legal registers for Nimonik’s customers by analyzing legislation to identify requirements that are applicable to their operations.
The job demands careful analysis of applicability and requirements of legislation to determine relevance. Nimonik customers you will work with will be in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia and will be certified ISO 14001, 50001 or 450001.
Larger projects will require you to train and manage junior regulatory analysts.
- Work with amazing customers to understand their operations
- Identify legislation applicable to the customers’ operations.
- Peer review other legal registers for accuracy and completeness.
- Keep information organized and up-to-date using Nimonik’s tools.
Requirements and Skills
- Experience working with environmental and health and safety legislation. The ideal candidate will have experience building legal registers for the US and Europe.
- Skills and experience in the areas of project management, business development, and/or customer relations.
- Familiarity with web technology and mobile technology.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong desire to work in a team that has a culture that values collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Curious and flexible, with strong self-motivation; persistent attitude toward problem-solving.
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally and conscientiously.
- Working knowledge of information science and database structure and relational database with a strong desire to learn more.
- Fluent in Arabic, Spanish, or other languages.
- Competitive salary
- 3-4 weeks vacation per year
- Office closed during Christmas holidays
- Great coffee
- Remote work possible
- Health and Dental Insurance coverage
- Be part of an exciting and growing company
- Make the world better by helping companies comply with EHS law!
How to Apply
If this position interests you, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “EHS Regulatory Content Project Manager”:
- A link to your LinkedIn profile;
- A cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for this position;
- A résumé; and
- A completed copy of the the following form: https://docs.google.com/a/nimonik.ca/document/d/1QF8D9FT_mjdQwE887R-ZO1rUG4swThWjiDiR4aqw9Yo/edit?usp=sharing
Nimonik improves the world by helping organizations respect EHS regulations.
Founded in 2008, Nimonik has offices in Montreal and Shanghai and works with companies around the world. We value. persistence, thoroughness, long-term vision and integrity. Nimonik aims to have the largest and best global database of regulatory requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com