What is Included in Compliance Obligations
Nimonik’s Compliance obligations are set up to maximize information. In order to do this, they are organized as follows.
This information is visible as soon as you open your compliance obligations.
- Document – The title of the document. If you click it you will be bright to its document page.
- Publish Date – The date that the document was published by the issuing body
- Effective Date – The date that the requirements of the document come into force.
- Modified Date – The date of the most recent change made to the document by the issuing body.
- Selected Clauses (CLCO Only) – Clicking on the triangle will show the first five clauses with a status other than grey or blue.
- Clauses (CLCO Only) – Allows you to view the clause level version of the document in the language of your choosing.
- Note: A purple icon will appear next to versions that have not yet been enabled. In the example below, the Chinese Version of the document has been enabled, but the english version has not.
- Status – Shows the status that has been assigned to the document by your team. Click here for more information about changing a document’s status, or here for more information about changing the statuses options in your account.
- Responsible Party – The person or group that is responsible for the document. For more information, click here.
- Review History – A list of each time the document’s status was changed. For more information about what is shown inthe review history, click here.
- Notes – This optional field allows users to enter additional information about the document.
- Custom Fields – Additional text fields that you can add to your compliance obligations. Click here to learn how.
This information can be found by clicking (Info) next to any of the documents in your compliance obligations.
- LegRef – A unique code that identified each document.
- Jurisdiction – The geographical location in which the requirements of the document are in force.
- Document Description – A brief summary of the document.
- Topics – Classifications assigned by Nimonik staff that group documents into specific areas of interest.
- Facility Permits – Permit obligations that you have linked to the document. For more information, click here.
In addition to the information above, you can also sort documents within your compliance obligations using Groupings and Sub-Groupings. For more information on editing documents and organizing your compliance obligations, click here.
Was this article helpful?