Turn off iCloud Backups
Nimonik data is automatically backed up using iCloud. If you would like to turn this feature off in order to save time and space, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Go to settings.
- Tap your Apple ID name on the left side.
- Tap “iCloud” on the right side.
- Tap “Manage Storage” on the right side.
- Tap “Backups” on the right side.
- Tap [your device name “This iPad”] on the right side.
- Under the list called “CHOOSE DATA TO BACKUP” turn off the switch for Nimonik Audit.
Please note that this method can be used for any device equipped with iOS 10.3 or later.
For users with older version of IOS, this link may be helpful.
Was this article helpful?