Actions, Facilities, and More
The Action page allows you to quickly see all of the tasks you need to complete. A number of items will appear on your Actions page:
- Scheduled Audits
- Corrective Actions
- Reporting and renewal requirements tied to your permits and certificates of authorization
- Corporate reporting requirements
- New Legislation that might apply to your operations
- Law Level Legislative Updates to items in your Compliance Obligations
- Clause Level Legislative Updates to items in your Compliance Obligations
- Corrective Actions from an Incident Report
The tick box button allows you to complete an item and leave a note, that will be stored in the Logs. For New Legislation, you can chose to ignore the Item or add it to your legal register and receive Actions when it is modified.
Facilities in NimonikApp represent physical locations you manage. They are associated with a number of items in your account such as Compliance Obligations, Audits, Permits, Incidents and Assets.
Tags are created and edited at the account level, and can be attributed to any number of your facilities. They provide a mechanism for linking related data from multiple facilities, as well as subdividing data within individual facilities.
Was this article helpful?