5.12 Audit Compliance Level
Compliance level indicates the score that an audit, category, or audit question acheives based on the auditors assessment.
Nimonik allows you to set the following values to customize the way in which compliance level is calculated:
- Assessed Compliance: Set for each assessment option other than grey, assessed compliance indicates the level to which an audit question is found to be in compliance based on the auditors assessment.
- Compliance Impact: Set for each assessment option other than grey, compliance impact determines the overall effect that the assessed compliance will have on the audit score based on the auditors assessment.
- Weight: Set for each audit question, weight represents the default effect that the assessed compliance will have on the audit score.
Compliance level is calculated as follows:
For audit questions given the blue, green, red, or yellow assessment options,
Compliance Level = (Weight x Assessed Compliance) / (Weight x Compliance Impact)
For audit questions given the pink assessment option,
Compliance Level = (Weight x % Value Entered by User x Assessed Compliance) / (Weight x Compliance Impact)
For combined scores, the scores given to entire audits or categories,
Compliance Level = Sum of (Weight x Assessed Compliance*) / Sum of (Weight x Compliance Impact)
*Audit items awarded the pink assessment option will be calculated according to the adjusted equation above.
Assessed compliance and compliance impact can be set for five of the six assessment options using the dedicated fields on the company template edit page.
Please note, assessed compliance and compliance impact cannot be edited for the grey assessment, as it performs a special function
The default values (assessed compliance/impact) of the assessment options are as follows:
- Un-Audited (Blue) 0/100 = 0 %
- Non-Conforming (Red) = 0/100 = 0%
- Warning (Yellow) 50/100 = 50%
- Conforming (Green) 100/100 = 100%
- Not Applicable (Grey) = Not counted
- Custom Score (Pink) = 100/100* This value will be multiplied by the weight and custom score entered by the auditor
The higher the compliance level, the higher the compliance rate. In other words, a question with more weight will have a bigger impact on the overall compliance level of your audit, for better or for worse.
Compliance level is calculated per question, per category, per audit and per facility. At Nimonik, we believe that providing one simple score will help you quickly identify problematic Audits and Facilities, implement plans to improve compliance.
Why does Un-Audited = 0 by Default?
Our aim with compliance level is to ensure users of Nimonik respond to all the questions in an Audit. We want to encourage users to mark non-relevant questions as not-applicable, to indicate they were assessed.