5.12 Audit Scores
Each item in your Audit is associated with a risk that will be used to calculate its score. This risk has a default value of 100, but can be set in your Company Templates for each audit item.
Scores are calculated by multiplying the Risk by the value of the assessment chosen by the auditor. The values of the various assessment options are as follows:
- Un-Audited (Blue) = 0 %
- Non-Conforming (Red) = 0%
- Warning (Yellow) = 50%
- Conforming (Green) = 100%
- Not Applicable (Gray) = Not counted
- Custom Score (Pink) = Set your own % value for the question.
- An audit item with a risk value of 15 is marked as green, it will receive a score of 15 points.(15 * 100% = 15)
- An audit item with a risk value of 15 receives a yellow assessment, this would generate 7.5 points (15 * 50% = 7.5)
- An audit item with a risk value of 15 receives a red assessment, this would generate 0 points (15 * 0% = 0)
The higher the score, the higher the compliance rate. In other words, a question with more Risk will have a bigger impact on the overall score of your audit, for better or for worse.
Scores are calculated per grouping, per audit and per facility. At Nimonik, we believe that providing one simple score will help you quickly identify problematic Audits and Facilities and to implement plans to improve compliance.
Why does Un-Audited = 0?
Our aim with scoring is to ensure users of Nimonik respond to all the questions in an Audit. We want to encourage users to mark non-relevant questions as not-applicable, to indicate they were assessed.