Management Reports are available to account administrators. They allow you to track trends and activity across your entire account or in targeted subsections, such as facility, user, date range, and much more.
Currently, Nimonik offers the following management reports:
- Company Template Audit Trends – Compares the results from Audits that use the same Audit Template across the entire account.
- Audit Item Analysis – Compares the performance of a specific Audit Item (question) across the entire account.
- Corrective Actions – Provides information about corrective actions, including completion status.
- Problematic Items – Shows the audit items that are most often given a less than perfect score.
- Facility Comparison – Compares the number of audit questions awarded each status at each facility.
- Document Review Actions – Provides information about document review actions, including completion status.
- Scheduler Obligations – Provides information about scheduled audits and permit obligations, including action completion status.
- Document and Clause Statuses – Lists and provides information about all documents and clauses that have been assigned a particular status (selected by the user to generate the report).
- New and Changed Documents – Provides information about all new and updated documents, regardless of whether or not they are in COs. Includes direct links to the legislation page of the listed document and the amending document.
- You can subscribe to receive a monthly email version of this report on the Edit My Information page.
- Logs – A complete list of changes made to the account. Includes date, time, and user that made the change.
Nimonik also allows all users to generate audit reports. For more information on audit reports, please click here.
Was this article helpful?