2.8 Log in with Single Sign-On
Single sign on allows companies to use their active directories to manage access to Nimonik. As a result, if your company has single sign on enabled, you will not be able to sign into your account through the sign in page. Instead, you should sign in by following the steps below.
On the Web
- Enter the SSO URL provided by your account administrator in the address bar of your browser
- Use your company portal to sign in on the resulting page
- Click “Sign in Using Other Credentials”. This step will not be necessary if you have just installed the app
- Enter your company subdomain in the appropriate field. This should be provided to you by your account administrator
- This will cause your company login portal to appear in a popup. Use it to log into the app.