The Library shows all of the regulatory documents that are available in your account. It can be filtered by Jurisdiction, Industrial Sector, Document Type, and Topic, and has a search bar that allows you to enter keywords. The data can also be sorted by clicking on any of the column headings.
For each document in the Library, you will see the following information:
- Star – Starred documents typically have critical obligations for organizations. The requirements of these documents are usually included in Audit Protocols.
- Title – The complete title of the document, as it appears in the official version.
- Leg. Ref. – A unique identifier of each document. This can also be used to find documents via the search bar.
- Doc. Status – This indicates whether a document is Proposed, Published, In Force, or Repealed.
- Modified – This shows the most recent date on which the document was modified by the issuing authority.
- Published – This shows the date on which the document was published.
- In Force – This shows the date on which the requirements outlined in the document come into effect.
- Clauses – This indicates whether or not the document is available at the clause level. If it is, you will see a purple database symbol in this column
Clicking on the Title or Leg. Ref. of a document will bring you to the Document Page, where you will be able to see additional information about the document, view the original version, and add it to your compliance obligations.
Was this article helpful?