The legislation page shows all of the regulatory documents that are available in your account. It is filterable by Jurisdiction, Industrial Sector, Document Type, and Topic, and has a search bar that allows you to enter keywords. The data can also be sorted by clicking on any of the column headings.
For each document on the legislation, you will see the following information:
- Title – The complete title of the document, as it appears in the official version.
- Leg. Reference – A unique identifier of each document. This can also be used to find documents via the search bar.
- Leg. Status – This indicates whether a document is Proposed, Published, In Force, or Repealed.
- Modified – This shows the most recent date on which the document was modified by the issuing authority.
- Published – This shows the date on which the document was published.
- In Force – This shows the date on which the requirements outlined in the document come into effect.
- CLCO – This indicates whether or not the document is available at the clause level. If it is, you will see a purple symbol in this column
Clicking on the title or leg ref of a document will bring you to the document page, where you will see additional information about the document that you selected. On this page, you will also have the option of visiting the original document, and adding it to your compatible compliance obligations. For more information about document pages, click here.
Was this article helpful?