3.1.5 Document Level Red-Line Comparison
Nimonik now allows you to compare the current version of a document to its previous version on the Document Page.
To do so,
- Find the document you are looking for in the Library or via your Compliance Obligations
- Click on its title to open its document page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page,
If a comparison is possible, you will see a “Compare to previous version” button above the full text. Not all documents have this functionality due to availability of historical data, document type, or other factors outside Nimonik’s control.
When you click on the compare button, you will notice that the text will change.
- Red text has been removed
- Green text has been added
- Black text has not been changed