CSV Checklist Upload Trouble
If you receive an error message on upload, it should indicate the row number where there is an issue in your file. If it does not, then the error is probably in the header (first) row.
A few suggestions:
- You need to keep the same headers as the template.
- You cannot have any rows with blank item names.
- You cannot add columns to the template.
- Please avoid using characters such as “/” in your notes as this might pose an issue.
- Once you have saved your file as CSV avoid opening it again to reduce the likelihood of corruption
If you are still having trouble, you can contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?