4.1.2 Create Internal Actions for Connected Documents and Clauses
When you create an internal action for a parent document or clause in a Compliance Obligations Register, you will have the option to duplicate that action for all of its children. This will create an additional Internal Action for the child documents and it will be assigned to the responsible party of the Child document.
If you check the “Duplicate Internal Action for Children” checkbox, a duplicate of the internal action will be created for each child with the following properties:
- Title – Same as the parent action
- Notes – Same as the parent action
- Due Date – Same as the parent action
- Responsible Party – Responsible party for the child document or clause
- Repetitions – Same as the parent action