Creating Compliance Obligations
Compliance Obligations are lists of laws, regulations, codes, standards and other requirements that are applicable to your operations and that you wish to monitor for changes. To build a legal register, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Facilities Page
- Click on the facility you wish to add your Compliance Obligations to.
- Click on Compliance Obligations, to view the registers that were created for that facility.
- Click on “Create Compliance Obligations”, to create a new register.
- On the resulting page, select the appropriate settings. Click here to learn how to choose the appropriate settings for your Compliance Obligations.
- You can now add documents to your Compliance Obligation. Click here to learn how.
Uploading Compliance Obligations via CSV or Excel File
Your register needs to be formatted very specifically. We suggest you contact us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Add Custom Fields to your Compliance Obligations
Use the manage custom fields page to personalize your compliance obligations. For more information, see 3.3.26 Use Directory Custom Fields to Personalize your Compliance Obligations
Select a Sorting Order for your Compliance Obligations
You can now choose to display your compliance obligations either alphabetically, or by legal reference. To do this:
- Go to the edit page of your compliance obligations
- Scroll down to the “Sort by” options
- Check the box next to your preferred sorting order
- Click save.