The Corrective Actions Report allows Account Administrators to track Audit Corrective Actions and Effectiveness Assessments across Audits and Facilities.
This report contains the following information:
- Facility – The Facility where the Audit was conducted
- Audit – The Audit for which the corrective action was issued
- Item – The Audit Item for which the corrective action was issued
- Corrective Action
- Closure Note – Note left by the User or Team that closed the Corrective Action
- Due Date – Corrective Action due date
- Responsible Party – User or Team responsible for closing the Corrective Action
- Closure Date – Date the Corrective Action was closed.
- Effectiveness Assessment Responsible Party – User or Team responsible for closing the Effectiveness Assessment
- Effectiveness Assessment Due Date – Effectiveness Assessment due date
- Effectiveness Assessment Closure Date – Date the Effectiveness Assessment was closed
You can filter this report by Audits, Facilities, Tags, Facility Equipment, Dates, Audit Completion Statuses, Corrective Action, and Responsible Party.
You can export this report to CSV or Excel.
Due Date Column Color Legend
Green – Closed on time
Blue – Upcoming
Yellow – Was closed late
Red – Is overdue