Convert your Existing Checklist into a Nimonik Audit Template
Nimonik allows you to upload your own checklists to create audit templates [link]. In order to do this, the checklists must be formatted very specifically and saved in .CSV format. You can download a ready to use template here.
These columns will represent the following:
- Grouping (All Rows Required*): A collection of related audit items. When creating an audit, you will be able to select which groupings to include.
- In the table above, items A, B, C, and D would belong to grouping X, and item E would belong to grouping Y.
- Item (All Rows Required*): The short form audit question. This information will be visible even when the question is not expanded.
- Requirement: A more detailed description of an audit question. This information will be partially visible when the question is not expanded, and will be fully visible once the question has been selected.
- Additional Info, Details: An additional fields that allow you to enter text that can be viewed and edited during the audit. They can be accessed by clicking on the Details and Additional Info link.
- Risk (Default = 100: A number value assigned to each audit item that is multiplied by the selected status value to determine audit scores.
- In the example table above, item C has been given a risk value of 500, while all of the other items have been given a value of 100. This means that the answer given for C will determine 500 of the 800 points awardable to grouping X.
You may also wish to include Jump Questions to your audit template which will allow the auditor to skip questions when a certain status is chosen. For more information on jump questions please click here.
Once you have completed your checklist, save it as a CSV file. In order to reduce the chance of encountering errors, please ensure that there is no data aside from the checklist entered in your sheet before saving.
To upload your CSV file, go to the Create Template page. Enter all of the relevant information about your template and select the Upload CSV/Excel File option. Next click on Choose File, select your CSV file, and click on Upload CSV. Make sure that the column headings are properly matched up, and then click on Create Audit Template from CSV to create your new company template.
Was this article helpful?