Connected Compliance Obligations
Connected compliance obligations allow you not only to copy documents from one CO to another, but to maintain a parent-child relationship between them.
To connect documents:
- Open the CO that you would like to make the parent
- Click Select Documents
- Select the documents
- Click Connect.
- Choose the CO that you would like to connect the documents to (this will be the child)
- Indicate whether you would like to keep the notes that appear on the documents in the parent
Please note, keeping the notes will only keep the notes that are present at the time of connection. Any changes made after will not affect the child. We will soon be releasing a connected custom fields feature however, which will allow you add and modify text for both parent and child.
- Click Connect
Once you click connect,
- A copy of each selected document will be added to the child CO
- An action will be created for each document to advising the responsible party.
- If a connected document is removed from the parent, another action will be issued to inform the responsible party.
Was this article helpful?