3.3.13 Connected Clause Level Compliance Obligations
Connected Clause Level Compliance Obligations allow you to maintain a Parent-Child relationship at the clause level in your Connected Compliance Obligations.
When documents are connected from a Parent to a Child CO, a connection will automatically be created at the clause level. However, the first time that you access your connected clauses in the Child CO, you will need to enable them as follows:
Please note: If you would like to copy clause statuses from the Parent CO to the Child CO, please ensure that the appropriate statuses have been assigned in the Parent before enabling clauses in the Child.
- Click on the language code in the Clauses column to enable the Child CO.
Please note that CLCOs can only be enabled in the Child if they have been enabled, in the same language, in the Parent.
- In the resulting modal you will be able to choose whether or not the Child CLCO will inherit the clauses and tracked/not tracked state from the Parent. If you leave the box checked
- All of the clauses in the Child will be given the same statuses as those in the Parent.
- All of the clauses in the Child will be given the same traced/untracked state as those in the Parent.
- If you uncheck the box
- All of the clauses in the Child will be given the Un-Assessed status
- All of the clauses in the Child will be given the tracked state.
Please note that you will only be given this option when you first enable the Child CLCO.
- Once the Child CLCO has been enabled:
- Clauses will receive updates from Nimonik to notify responsible users about updates to the document.
- Responsible party, Status, tracked/not tracked state can be assigned, independently of the Parent.
- Internal actions can be created and assigned
- Custom fields can be added and populated
- Connected custom fields populated in the Parent will be visible in the Child
- Internal Actions can be created by the Parent