The CO New and Updated Document Actions Report allows Account administrators to track External Actions and their closure information. This report can be used to follow up on External Actions linked to specific documents, to ensure they are being addressed on time.
This report contains the following information:
- Compliance Obligation – Compliance Obligation Register where the document is located
- Document – The Document that is associated with the External Action
- Links directly to the document’s page
- Update – A summary of the document update associated with the External Action
- Closure Note – Note left by the User who closed the External Action
- Due Date – External Action due date
- Responsible Party – User or Team responsible for the document
- Closed by – User or Team who closed the External Action
- Closure Date – Date the External Action was closed
You can filter this report by Document, Responsible Party, Facility, Tags, and Date.
You can export this report to CSV or Excel.
Due Date Column Colour legend
- Green – Closed on time
- Blue – Upcoming
- Yellow – Was closed late
- Red – Is overdue