5.10 Audit Reports
Nimonik allows you to instantly generate audit reports. They can be customized and downloaded in PDF, Excel and RTF format.
These reports can be generated at any time by selecting “Generate Report” from the audit’s “Actions” menu. Once an audit is complete, a report button will appear on the Audit page.
Audit Reports include the following sections:
- Table of Contents – Lists all of the sections included in the report, and allows you to jump to each one.
- Title Page – Shows key information about the audit, including the title, facility, auditor, and date, as well as the company name, company logo, and any custom fields.
- Description – Shows the text that was entered in the description field of either the audit template or individual audit
- Audit Item Assessment Chart – A pie chart that shows the number of questions awarded each status
- Category Chart – Breaks down the score of each category
- Items Identified as Problematic– Lists all audit questions with less than perfect scores. Questions marked as non-applicable will be excluded
- Scoring Details Table – Shows the score for each category, as well as the total score of the audit.
- Corrective Actions Table – Lists all corrective actions issued in the audit. Includes the original text, the finding, the responsible party and the issue and completed dates.
- Items – Shows a detailed summary of each audit question. It includes the assessment and findings for each one, as well as any attachments, corrective actions, and effectiveness assessments.
Customize your Report
Nimonik Audit Reports are completely customizable. Using the “Customize Report” option at the top of the page, you can choose which sections, assessments, and attributes to include in the report. Simply open the customize report menu and use the check boxes to update your report settings.
Once you have customized the report, you can print, download, or share it using the options at the top of the page.
Set Report Default Settings
On the Audit Template edit and create page, you can set the default customized report settings. This will carry over to any Audit created with that Template. When viewing the report, you can override these settings and issue a report in the format you wish.