Nimonik allows you to instantly generate audit reports. These reports will be opened automatically when an audit is completed, but can be generated at any time by selecting “Generate Report” from the “Actions” menu from the audit.
Audit Reports include the following sections:
- Cover Page – Shows key information about the audit, including the title, facility, auditor, and date, as well as the company name, and company logo.
- Table of Contents – Lists all of the sections included in the report, and allows you to jump to each one.
- Description – Shows the text that was entered in the description field of either the audit template or individual audit
- Summary of Findings – A pie chart that shows the number of questions awarded each status.
- Breakdown of Scores – Shows the score for each grouping, as well as the entire audit. For more info on how scores are calculated on Nimonik click here.
- Grouping Spider Chart– Breaks down the score of each grouping.
- Items Identified as Problematic– Lists all audit applicable questions with less than perfect scores.
- Corrective Actions – Lists all corrective actions issued in the audit. Includes the original text, the finding, the responsible party and the issue and completed dates.
- Detailed Findings – The detailed findings section shows all of the questions in the audit. It includes the status and findings for each one, as well as any attachments and corrective actions and effectiveness assessments.
Customize your Report!
Nimonik Audit Reports are completely customizable. Using the “Customize Report” option at the top of the page, you can choose which sections, statuses, and attributes to include in the report. If you would like to exclude something, simply open the customize report menu and uncheck the associated box. Click “Filter” to confirm your settings.
Once you have customized the report, you can download the report or email it to your colleagues. Click “Download report” and select your preferred file format.
Was this article helpful?