User Management: Setup
There are three types of users:
- Administrators: Can see and edit everything in an account. We encourage you to limit the number of Administrators to two or three people.
- Read Only Administrators: Can see everything in an account, but cannot edit anything.
- General Users: Must be given permission in order to see and edit the items in your account.
Only an account administrators or the person who created an item can delete it.
Add and Modify Users in your Account
To add a new user to your account:
- Click on Settings in the More menu.
- Click on Company Account Management.
- Click on Manage Users in the right-hand menu.
- Click on the Invite User button at the top of the page.
- Enter the email address of the new user in the text field and click Invite User.
A user must first be invited to the system. Once they complete the signup process, you can use the Manage Users page to modify their information and permission, or to suspend or remove them from your account.
Was this article helpful?