Actions prompt users to complete specific tasks. When they visit the Actions page, general users can see a list of the Actions assigned to them. Account administrators will see a list of all open actions in the account.
The actions page can be filtered by action type, facility, responsible person (account administrators only), date, and completion status. It can also be exported to Excel or CSV. Depending on your subscription and responsibilities, you may be assigned any of the following actions:
- Audit CAR – Requires the responsible person or team to complete a corrective action for an audit
- Audit CAR Effectiveness – Requires the responsible person or team to evaluate the effectiveness of a corrective action that was completed for an audit.
- Doc Update – Changes have been made to a document by the issuing body. More information on the specific changes will be found in the body of the action.
- New Document – A new document has been added to the Nimonik database. This document matches the parameters of a compliance obligations list that the assigned person or team is responsible for.
Please note that Proposed documents do not create Actions.
- New Section – A new clause has been added to a document that the assigned person or team is responsible for.
- Updated Sec – Changes have been made to a clause by the issuing body. More information on the specific changes will be found in the body of the action.
Every Action will include a responsible person, a due date, and a label that indicates its type. Actions can be reassigned by clicking Edit next to the existing responsible person. Due date and action type however, cannot be edited.
When you receive an Action, you can click on its title, or the triangle to the right of it, for more information. When you are ready to complete an Action, click on the checkbox and follow the instructions in the resulting popup.
Actions linked to compliance obligations can be batch-closed. For more information click here.
Was this article helpful?