3.3.4 Clause Level Compliance Obligations Page
Clause level Compliance Obligations allow users to assess each individual clause of a document for compliance and applicability.
To activate a Document’s Clause Level, go to the Obligations column and click on “Enable”.
- Not all documents are available at the Clause Level.
- This feature will only appear if the Clause Level Compliance Obligations are part of your subscription package.
Once a document has its Clause Level enabled, the Obligations column will show the number of clauses that this document contains and the number of clauses that are being tracked. To learn more about tracking clauses, please consult the “Track Clauses for Changes” page.
Similar to the Document Level CO Page, the Clause level CO Page contains key information that will be displayed in the following columns:
- Clause – Clause Number
- Original Text – Original text of the clause
- Track – Shows a clause tracked/untracked status
- Assessment – Shows the assessment that has been assigned to the clause by your team.
- Responsible Party – The person or team that is responsible for the clause.
- Assessment History – A list of each time the clause was updated by the issuing body (external actions) or reassessed by your team.
- For more information about what is shown in the Assessment History, see “Assessment History and External Actions” in the Compliance Obligations Registers Overview section.
- Internal Actions: Shows the Internal Actions associated with the clause.
- Custom Fields – Additional text, date, risk calculator, or user fields that you can add to your compliance obligations.
- For more information about Custom Fields, see “Custom Fields on Compliance Obligations Registers” in the Compliance Obligations Registers Overview section.
Searching for Clauses
At the Clause Level, the search bar at the top of the page will allow you to search for specific clauses inside a document.
You can search by keyword to find all the clauses that contain this specific word in their text.
You can use the filters at the top of the page to narrow down your search results, and filter your documents by Assessment, Clause Type, Topics, and Category.