Account Executive, Global Sales
Start date: Immediately
Location: 602-5445 ave. de Gaspé, Montréal, Canada
You will be Responsible for:
- Prospecting, cold calling and generating new leads
- Closing Customer contracts and generating new sales
- Using Pipelinedeals (CRM) to log all sales activities
- Analyze customer needs and develop innovative solutions
- Up-Sell Customers on other Nimonik products
- Conduct Qualification and Discovery Calls
- Present solution to customers and objection handling
- Prepare, negotiate and close sales contracts
- Provide trustworthy feedback to Sales Manager on potential accounts
You will have the assistance of a sales coordinator and you will work closely with the Sales Manager and other salespeople.
You will be expected to work at the hours that are convenient to our clients and ensure they have the appropriate information and service to feel comfortable purchasing our services. Occasional travel will be required. You will be expected to coach and mentor junior sales people as we hire more staff. You will not be responsible for managing staff unless, at a later date, it is determined that this is the best use of your skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Very strong communication skills;
- Must be able to negotiate and solve challenges;
- Experience and understanding of consultative sales;
- Minimum 3 years in B2B software as a service sales (Saas);
- Work and personal experience in foreign countries (Preferable);
- Desire to be part of a small and growing international company;
- Basic understanding of environmental, safety, quality and risk management systems; (Preferable)
- Understanding of the regulatory system for environmental, safety, and quality control; (Preferable)
- Experience closing deals in excess of $ 100 000 with multiple people and approvals involved;
- Desire to learn and understand new products, cultures and sales techniques.
- Proven Sales track record, experience in customer service is preferable
- Ability to build rapport
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Professional spoken and written French
- Other languages are a major asset: Spanish and Mandarin
- Competitive Salary (60,000 – Negotiable) plus commission
- Three weeks paid vacation
- 4 sick days
- Christmas break of 4 days; Fridays off in July
- Option to work a few days from home
- Flexible work hours
- Great coffee, office location and colleagues!
- High growth and dynamic environment
- Re-evaluation of remuneration after twelve (12) months.
Assignment Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: First selected candidate
Position Start Date: March 2020
Location: Nimonik Head Office at 602-5445 ave de Gaspé, Montréal, Canada
Help us find the right person and get a $1000 finder’s fee!
Nimonik is a growing company that helps companies respect environmental, health and safety and quality requirements with online and mobile tools to follow EHS regulatory changes and conduct audits. We believe that if all companies respected the regulations and standards, our environment would be cleaner, our workplaces would be safer and the quality of our products would be improved.
Job Description Summary
As part of our growth strategy, Nimonik is looking to expand our team of people who are passionate about safety, the environment, high quality products, and continuous improvement. Interest in technology, great writing, and data management are also keys to success.
You will help update and manage a database of EHS legislation and industrial standards. This involves managing data and explaining regulatory changes in plain language for industrial and government clients.
To succeed at this job and find it stimulating, you should embrace using technology to handle a continuously growing quantity of data with less human effort or involvement. You should be accepting of repetitive tasks but have a drive to eliminate them by improving and automating work processes.
You will have the option to accept opportunities outside of your regular job duties to grow your skills, contribute your expertise, or build your professional reputation. Most of the work will be conducted at the Nimonik Head Office in Montréal.
Complete this brief test: https://goo.gl/forms/ZeFsNDojX5QaCJ7J3. No other information is needed; successful applicants will receive a follow-up email.
- Search government sites to find changes that affect a defined list of laws, and write plain-language summaries of those changes.
- Keep Nimonik’s regulatory database current and accurate by updating information and adding new content.
- Identify ways to work more accurately and efficiently, with help from technology where appropriate.
- Generate occasional content for webinars, blog posts, or podcasts.
- Have education or experience in data analysis, database management, or programming. Education or experience related to the environment, worker health and safety, public safety, or law is an asset. We will also consider other backgrounds, if you explain in your cover letter why you will succeed in the role.
- Be able to quickly summarize information in plain language and following a specified format in English.
- Apply integrity, persistence, and long-term thinking to everyday tasks.
- Have excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be curious and flexible, with strong self-motivation.
- Be familiar with web technology and have a strong level of general technical knowledge.
- Have a drive for self-improvement and improvement of the company.
- Be able to conduct oneself professionally and conscientiously.
- Be able to solve challenges related to data management and processing, error prevention, and detection of regulatory changes by identifying when a new tool would help, or by making your own tools or methods.
Full professional proficiency in English. Native or bilingual proficiency in French, Spanish, Chinese, and other languages is considered an asset.
- Salary $45,000 per year
- Three weeks’ paid vacation
- Extended Christmas break
- Fridays off in July
- Option to work from home a few days each week
- Flexible work hours
- High-growth, dynamic environment
- Great coffee, office location, and colleagues!