We are excited to announce that in the coming weeks, we will be removing the scheduler module from Nimonik, and allowing audits and internal obligation actions to be handled exclusively through internal actions.
All of your scheduler data will be converted to internal actions by Nimonik staff as follows.
For each scheduled audit action, an equivalent scheduled audit internal action will be created and linked to the corresponding template. These actions will have the following properties:
- Title: Title of the scheduled audit
- Notes: Summary and reporting requirements of scheduled audit
- Tags: Same as scheduled audit
- Facility: Same as scheduled audit
- Equipment: Same as scheduled audit
- Audit Template: Same as scheduled audit
- Responsible Party: Same as scheduled audit
- Due Date: Same as scheduled audit
- Repeat: Same as scheduled audit
- If scheduled audit is One-Off – No
- If scheduled audit is a repeating obligation – Yes
- Frequency of Repetitions: Same as scheduled audit
- Unit of Repetitions: Same as scheduled audit
- Stop Repeating: Expiry date of scheduled audit
Each scheduled obligation will be converted into an internal document, where:
- Title: Title of the scheduled obligation
- Description: Summary of scheduled obligation
- Source: Link or attachment of scheduled obligation
- Responsible Party: Responsible party of the scheduled obligation
- Notes: reporting requirements of scheduled obligations
These internal documents will be then be used to create a compliance obligations register called “Internal Documents – Obligations” at the same facility as the original scheduler obligations. This will be done at every facility that had one or more scheduled obligation.
Finally, internal actions will be created for each document as follows:
- Title: Same as scheduled obligation
- Notes Blank
- Due Date – “Starting Date” of scheduled obligation
- Responsible Party – Same as scheduled obligation
- If scheduled obligation is One-Off – No
- If scheduled obligation is a repeating obligation – Yes
- Frequency of repetitions – Same as scheduled obligation
- Stop repeating: Expiry date of scheduled obligation
- Completion Status: Same as the original obligation
You can already start using the new workflow today! Click here for more information about how to schedule audits with internal actions, and here for more information about managing internal obligations with internal actions.
We hope that these changes will make scheduling audits and internal obligations quicker, easier and more versatile. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.