Date: June 10th, 10 AM EDT
This webinar discusses the implications of COVID-19, challenges in operating with the virus circulating in community and workplaces, how to assess risks, identify targeted risk controls to support businesses with their re-start, return to work or business continuity.
Self Assessment Biological Threat Questionnaire
- What we know about the virus, spread and impacts
- Implications for business, health and safety management
- Basics of infectious agents and routes of transmission
- Assessing biological and occupational health exposures and risks
- How to determining targeted, job-specific risk controls
- Work through an example using a specialized COVID-19 biological risk assessment tool
Douglas Kube of KUBE Consulting
Doug has worked for 30 years’ in safety, occupational and public health.
He has worked in a variety of sectors including pharmaceutical, food, aviation/aerospace, courier/mail, chemical and consulting engineering. Doug was Senior Director, Health, Safety & Environment at Sanofi Pasteur Toronto where he was responsible for the biological safety and bio-containment program at its containment level 2 and 3 vaccine manufacturing, research and development site.
He was part Air Canada’s team that led the response to the 2010 H1N1 influenza pandemic and part of Purolator’s 2003 SARS response team.
He has completed post-graduate courses in High Level Biocontainment for Healthcare Facilities at University of Nebraska, Epidemics: Dynamics of Infectious Diseases at Penn State University, Emerging Infectious Diseases at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Epidemiology at the University of Ottawa.