In this webinar, we discuss the critical role of compliance in avoiding EHS incidents by showing how the 10 recent industrial disasters could have been avoided had the organizations concerned had a strong compliance culture.
The not so hidden costs of non-compliance from Nimonik
Nimonik exists to help organizations comply with regulatory requirements – leading to less environmental damage, better worker safety and higher quality products. We can help you with:
- legal register for your global jurisdictions – a comprehensive list of EHS requirements that apply to your operations.
- regulatory tracking – monitoring requirements in your legal register and alerting you when they change or new documents become applicable.
- an easy to use web app so you can act on the changes, collaborate with teams, and maintain complete logs of your compliance efforts, retrievable at the click of a button.
- a mobile auditing app to audit your compliance against the requirements saving you hours in auditing, report writing, and corrective action follow-ups.
- air-monitoring devices so you can easily monitor indoor or outdoor pollutants online from anywhere in the world.
We take pride in the accuracy and comprehensiveness of our regulatory content, rapid publication of regulatory changes, easy to use software, exceptional customer support, and state of the art IT security that none of our competitors can match.
Contact us to discuss how we can help make your regulatory compliance more efficient.