Help us find the right person and receive a $1000 CAD finders fee!
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Implement our strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Interest in environmental, safety and quality services to multinational corporations
- Multilingual skills preferable (English, French, Chinese)
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Knowledge of SPIN Selling, Mastering the Complex Sale, Scaling Up and Lean Management
Nimonik believes that if all organizations respected environmental, health and safety and quality standards, the world would be a better place – our environments would be cleaner, our workers safer and our products of better quality.
Nimonik offers a solution to help companies respect environmental and safety regulations. Nimonik solutions supports companies’ efforts to respect quality standards, risk management and other sets of requirements that come from a variety of sources – internal corporate requirements, head office requirements, client requirements etc.
Nimonik works with companies in nearly every industry across 20 countries, with the majority within Canada, China, Europe and the United States. These clients operate office buildings, mines, oil & gas, car parts manufacturing, aviation, trucking, and rail transportation.
Fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/mNHFiEqVrIrcsGGc2
- Base of $80,000 and earn up to $250,000
- RRSP Program
- 50% of Health Benefits Coverage
- Stock Option Program
- 3 weeks vacation
- Reduced schedule in the summer and Christmas break
- Great work environment, great team!