1. Minimum wage standard of each province is determined by the standard of its capital. Please note that the Min. wage standard of some capitals are not highest in the province, e.g. Jiangsu, Fujian and Guangdong；
2. Minimum wage standard of Chongqing is determined by the district with highest standard;
3. Minimum wage standards of some provinces include social insurance, e.g. Guizhou province;
4. The standard of Taiwan area is determined by the standard of Taibei , converted by exchange rate NT $ 1 = 0.22 Yuan ；
5. Data source：Nimonik online database;
6. All data through 2018-03-06.
Technical support：Daisy and Danni