Why safety audits are important
Workplace safety is an organization’s ethical responsibility and an organization’s management is expected to step-up to make sure that all the organization’s facilities are safe for workers.
A safe workplace is also directly related to profits as workers are more productive at a place they trust is safe.
One way to ensure safety is by conducting regular safety audits.
How to reduce the cost of safety audits
Some consider safety audits as an extra cost but when one compares the cost of a safety audit with the millions of dollars of compensation organizations have to pay for safety negligence, the cost of auditing becomes insignificant. An organization with a reputation of safety also gains trust of shareholders which is highly valuable.
To reduce the cost of audits, it is time organizations adopt an auditing software which not only is much more efficient than auditing on pen/paper or Excel but is way less time consuming and much more professional.
50 safety checklists for every industry
Below are listed 50 safety checklists that you can use on Nimonik’s web or mobile App to conduct audits and generate instant beautiful reports complete with graphs, pictures, company logo and much more.
The checklists are free to use and Nimonik App is free to download on iOS and Android.
Avail the 20-day free trial account offer by Nimonik to learn how auditing can be a whole new amazing experience.
Hope you find the checklists useful and contact us anytime for
email@example.com or 1-888-608-7511
Please contact us if you do not find the checklist you need in this list. We have a database of hundreds of free checklists and will send you the appropriate checklist if you let us know. Happy auditing!
1. California accidental release prevention (CalARP) program review checklist
2. Accessibility and safety of premises checklist
3. Agriculture safety checklist
4. Ammonia emergency action plan checklist
5. Ammonia refrigeration from OSHA
6. Annual Safety Audit checklist
7. Asbestos in construction industry checklist
8. Assessing need for personal protective equipment OSHA 3151, 29CFR-1910.132 https://nimonikapp.com/public_templates/5164-assessing-need-for-personal-protective-equipment-ppe-osha-3151-29cfr-1910-132
9. Chain sling inspection checklist
10. Characteristics of safety culture in a non-profit organization
11. Checklist for lifting
12. Chemical safety checklist
13. City of Los Angeles construction site safety
14. Combined site safety inspection checklist
15. Compressed gas cylinders OSHA
16. Construction site safety checklist
17. Construction worksite or industrial facility safety checklist
18. Contractors job-site checklist for safety
19. Electrical safety checklist
20. Electrical safety OSHA
21. Emergency action plan OSHA
22. Fall protection
23. Flammable liquid storage checklist
24. Fire exit doors checklist
25. Fire protection-OSHA
26. Fire safety checklist
27. Fire safety risk assessment -general
28. Flammable liquid storage audit checklist
29. Forklift daily shift checklist
30. General contractor safety checklist
31. General office space safety
32. General OSHA checklist
33. General storage rack safety checklist
34. Hazard communication
35. International safety management for the shipping industry
37. Lockout Tag out Audit checklist
38. Machine guarding checklist
39. OHSA checklist for the construction industry
40. OHSAS 18001: 2007 Safety Management System
41. Pallet rack inspection safety checklist
42. Powered industrial trucks checklists
43. Safety Inspection checklist
44. Safety inspection checklists
45. Safety management system and inspection checklist
46. Scaffolding in construction checklist
47. Through scaffolding safety checklist
48. Warehouse/wholesale operations/trucking safety checklist
49. Weekly safety inspection report
50. Working at heights safety checklist
Nimonik exists to help organizations comply with regulatory requirements – leading to less environmental damage, better worker safety and higher quality products. We can help you with:
- a comprehensive list of EHS requirements that apply to your operations and alert you when those requirements change.
- an easy to use web app so you can act on the changes, collaborate with teams, and maintain complete logs of your compliance efforts, retrievable at the click of a button.
- a mobile auditing app that will save you hours in auditing, report writing, and corrective action follow-ups.
- air-monitoring devices so you can easily monitor indoor or outdoor pollutants online and receive alerts when they exceed your set limits.
We take pride in the accuracy and comprehensiveness of our regulatory content, speedy updates, easy to use software, exceptional customer support, and state of the art IT security that none of our competitors can match.