Internal Audit Best Practices for Safety, Risk, Quality and Environment on Vimeo.
To learn more about Internal Audit Best Practices, please register for :
Tuesday, March 14, 2017, at 11 AM EST.
In this video, John Wolfe, an internationally recognized leader with over 25 years of experience as an HSE Director and Senior Director of Operations Integrity Audit for a global Oil and Gas company, shares his insights on Internal Audit Best Practices.
The video provides answers to the following questions:
- How should one structure an audit team and how many audits should be conducted each year?
- How should one track one’s improvement in addressing risks, with risk elimination or reduction projects?
- How should one choose what to audit and what metrics should be used to measure success?
- Are software tools to manage hazard and risk/ control and audit data, helpful?
- How should one avoid audit fatigue?
The webinar would provide much more information, and you will also get a chance to ask John your questions directly.
For more information on how Nimonik can help you with your compliance efforts, reach out to us at email@example.com.