According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there was a total of 2,953,500 nonfatal occupational injuries and illness cases reported in the U.S in 2014. These could have been avoided by the use of checklists to foresee potential problems. Moreover, as of August 2016, OSHA’s penalties have been adjusted which makes it more crucial than ever to be compliant, as firms can now be penalized up to $124,709 per violation.
In order to improve workplace safety, Nimonik is introducing the following free checklists to make sure you are operating in a safe and compliant environment:
OSHA Construction e-Tool
- Trenching and ExcavationOSHA Construction
- Struck-by OSHA Construction
- Falls OSHA Construction
- Electrical incidents
OSHA Sawmills e-Tool
- Log Handling, Sorting and Storing (Rough Sizing and Debarking)
- Log Handling, Sorting and Storing (Conveyance to Sawmill) OSHA Sawmills
- Log Handling, Sorting and Storing (Receiving and Storing) OSHA Construction
OSHA Machine Guarding e-Tool
- Lead – Secondary Lead Smelter
- Eye and Face Protection e-Tool
- Powered Industrial Trucks (Forklift)
- Noise and Hearing Conservation
- Healthcare Wide Hazards – Bloodborne Pathogens
Nimonik is committed to helping employers and employees maximize efficiency and adhere to environmental health and safety standards.
Save money and improve productivity, while keeping your employees safe and happy with a free trial of Nimonik’s easy solution today!
For more information on how Nimonik could help you meet your compliance challenges, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.