NimonikApp has been updated with a series of improvements, everything from better reporting to more authorization control. These updates are free to all of our subscribers and aim to further improve environmental, safety and quality compliance.
- Improved reporting on Facility (or operations) performance. See a clear numerical value for the compliance of each location. Watch a video here.
- Extract a detailed scoring breakdown within each Excel, Word and CSV Audit Report you export from the system.
- Add your position and title to your profile on NimonikApp and include titles in Audit reports.
- Export your company’s Tasks into Excel for management meetings, easily see who is on-time and who is late with their compliance tasks.
- Auditing is now easier with a new interface – rapidly jump between audit question groups, search for the right requirement and everything loads 50% faster!
- Delete multiple audit questions at once in Company Templates, allowing you to pair down large audit protocols to be company specific.
- Improved filter for the “audit items” to help you find audit items more rapidly.
- Better Rich Text File exports of Audit Reports.
Legal Registers and Compliance Obligations
- A new powerful interface for large lists of Compliance Obligations, search for requirements and the page loads much faster, especially for large registers.
- Save notes on legal requirements even if no changes to applicability or compliance has been made.
- Replace and update your environmental permits and other company specific documents.
- Seamlessly assign rights to the auditor when a template is cloned.
- Legal Register CSV/Excel Export now contains the name of the last person who revised the item and the date and time of that last revision.
- Users are now listed in alphabetical order across the app Legal Register, Audits, and templates.
- Receive email alerts when a Corrective Action tied to a safety, quality or environmental incident is issued.
Mobile Auditing on iOS
- Risk weight for each question is now read-only.
- Rapidly select all or no groupings of audit questions.
- Auditor is now prepopulated when starting an audit.