Document Center Inc. is pleased to announce that the following New Standards on Company Organization and Management in General are available now:
- ASTM E2495, 2013 Edition, Standard Practice for Prioritizing Asset Resources in Acquisition, Utilization, and Disposition
- BIP 2153, 2013 Edition, Managing Risk the ISO 31000 Way
- BIP 3094, 2013 Edition, The OHSAS Standards and Guidance Collection. Occupational Health and Safety Systems
- CWA 16649, 2013 Edition, Managing Emerging Technology-Related Risks
- PAS 402, 2013 Edition, Waste Resource Management. Specification for Performance Reporting
Nowadays, Management Standards are taking the top spot in compliance discussions. With the on-going success of the ISO 9000 series on quality, these overview documents are slowly being introduced into more and more areas of business. The good news is that there is an effort being made to standardize the requirements in these types of publications so that the user will have an easier time meeting the requirements of multiple management compliance schemes.
You’ll want to keep up with the various certification schemes that are being developed, and track your documentation accordingly. There’s no better resource than Document Center for doing so. Make us Your Standards Experts!