We are very pleased to announce an updated version of the EHSQ Auditor for iPad and iPhone. Next update coming in a month, all of our updates are free.
New great checklist features on NimonikApp.ca
- Lists can now be broken down into sections and linked to legislation, as we have done with the Quebec Environmental Compliance, Ontario environmental compliance and Ontario Health & Safety Checklist. To link to legislation, you simply need to use our standardized names for the legislation in our database, the links will automatically be created and when the legislation changes, you will be notified of such changes.
- You can now change the status settings on the website (and soon in the App). The default settings are Conforming, Possible non-conformance, Non-conformance, Not applicable, and Un-audited. You can now change these 5 settings to any series of items you like.
- In addition to a Microsoft Word export, the exported file now includes an Excel document for a more compact report and added capabilities for scoring the performance of your audited facility or organization.
For more information on this feature or a personal demonstration, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New affordable subscription plans
Pricing is based on usage and includes unlimited users and federal legislation. You still need to purchase the iPhone app, these prices are for creating checklists, managing data, and managing facilities.
Signup for a new plan before APRIL 30th, 2011 and receive 30% off your first year subscription.
We offer numerous tiers for checklist management
- 1 verification per year – FREE!
- 36 verifications or fewer per year – 40$/month
- 60 verifications or fewer per year – with monthly rollover – 70$/month
- 120 verifications per year – with monthly rollover – 120$/month
- 240 verifications per year – with monthly rollover – 200$/month
- 480 verifications per year – with monthly rollover – 350$/month
- For more verifications, contact us for a custom quote.
Legal compliance audit lists
If you would like to link to legislation in your checklists and keep them up to date, you will need to subscribe to our Legal package. The cost of legal information is 1488$ per province. We will be progressively adding international jurisdictions, please notify us if you require a specific set of laws or regulations that we do not currently offer.
Many thanks for your ongoing support and we look forward to your feedback on these plans and features.
The team at Nimonik.